Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Whoa - now where do I put it all?

First, a disclaimer. You may have more storage space than me. You may have less. But the following ideas and pictures hopefully will give you some ideas for organized storage of your new found stockpile.

Basements and garages are great areas to carve out some extra storage space. Some people with limited storage space even utilize underbed storage.

I'm lucky enough to have a new pantry with an extra refrigerator. We're hoping to get a freezer soon and I'm not sure where we'll put that. Probably in the garage since we don't have a full basememt. The pantry is, of course, the best place to store your consumables.







I love my pantry because it has narrow shelves (nothing gets lost in the back), is well lit, has an extra refrigerator, and has storage over the fridge for large paper products.










For my non-food items, such as cleaning supplies, pet supplies, soda, bottled water, and toiletries, we are utilizing some cabinets in the garage and a workbench with metal shelving for heavier items. I also use the far left hand side as a mailing center and it holds mailing boxes, packaging materials, and a postage scale.




Just a peek inside a couple of the cabinets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home